We made it to Charleston last night and stayed in a hotel right near the shopping area in N. Charleston. We're picking up our keys this morning and moving in today. We won't have any of our stuff until sometime early next week when the movers arrive. It could be anytime between Monday and Thursday, we're hoping for Monday! Today we're going to do some furniture shopping and maybe pick up some paint supplies. We want to take advantage of the house being empty and get a head start on painting Jace's pink bedroom and our striped bedroom. The other rooms can wait for now though!
We had a great trip down, Jace was a great traveler and slept most of the time. Tenessee and North Carolina were beautiful to drive through. We took the route through the smokey mountains and it was really fun to see. I will share more about our trip when I have a chance to type more... we won't have internet in our house until mid-week next week, so it may be a while before I've got anything else posted. At that point hopefully I'll have some pictures to post as well. :)
2 comments:
Yay, glad the trip went well! Man I really hope you guys get your stuff before Thursday, that would be bad! Have fun painting, decorating, and moving everything in! I'm excited for pictures! :)
Yay, I'm glad you made it and that Jace did so well driving, I have no clue how Allie would do in that situation, wow! Can't wait to see some pictures!
Post a Comment