Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo Dump

I realized I haven't really taken any pictures lately... so I made an effort the other day to take random pictures of Jace playing around the house.  Here are all the pictures that I've taken over the last month.  I have plenty to update about... but for tonight I only have time for pictures and quick captions.  :)


Moving week, we all were sick and hanging out around the house trying to
recover and pack.  Of course we took time out to read some books though :)

Little sicky cheesing for the camera

No wonder we both were sick ;)

Hanging out in our comfys relaxing and getting better.

Jace's buddy, Ethan's 2nd birthday party at the Children's Museum, super fun!

Baking Oat Chippers :)

Unloading groceries into his kitchen

It's time for another haircut apparently...

Making his own bedtime snack

Happy boy eating his black beans and apples.

Hanging out in his playroom... the racetrack was "hiding" for almost a month,
he's super happy it's back!


His favorite move the "toy dump"  ;)

Obsessed with his cash register and playing with his
play money and check card.

Playing make believe :)

And he's back to the cash register...

Up and down, up and down, all day...

"Chase me up mama!"

More toy dumping in his bedroom

He loves building lego castles... I'm not going to lie,
I may like it just as much as he does.  :)

So happy

Lining up the trains


Stopping in to Daddy's office for a hug.

He loves guitars!

A frequent occurance lately... you don't spot it???  Jace has been refusing to
nap or sleep at night, so often he'll pass out for a few minutes on the couch
out of exhaustion, right around bedtime.

Close up.  As frustrating as him refusing to sleep is... how can you be
mad when you see this precious sleeping face??

1 comment:

Alli said...

Great pictures! Jace always looks like he is having so much fun! The house is looking great! It looks like a nice place. You should take more pics when you are all settled so I can see what it all looks like :)