Thursday, April 14, 2011

This Week

We've had a fun and busy week so far.  Monday we went to Cypress Swamp Gardens.  Tuesday we thrift shopped.  Wednesday we had a big playdate at our house and had a mommy/Jace ice cream date to celebrate him turning 17 months (any excuse we can find really!).  Today we had mother goose and friends and a hand-me-downs fashion show.  Tomorrow we're going to Bee City and this weekend we're having our first Family Potluck with the moms group... I think just under 20 families are signed up as of today.  Should be fun! 

I will blog and post pictures for all of these fun things but the blogger website and I are not getting along right now.  Supposedly I've hit my maximum number of "free" pictures and now I have to pay a yearly fee to continue blogging with pictures... so I'm getting that resolved and then I'll have more interesting updates.  I promise pictures of Jace will be coming soon... maybe even a video.  ;)

No comments: