Thursday, April 14, 2011

Backyard Playdate

On Wednesday Jace invited his friends over to play at our place for the first time.  We had about 11 moms and 17 kids over, it was alot of fun!  The kids loved running through the sprinkler, hanging out in the "hot tub", throwing balls from the ball pit all over the yard... and all that sort of fun kid stuff.  Several of the people who came over were ones we'd already met, but we were also really excited to meet quite a few new moms and their kids. 

Everyone was very nice and a few people even brought treats to share!  Eunjee made homemade sweet tea (yep, we're in the south, yum!) and Dawn brought over chocolate covered strawberries and Kristin brought over chocolate chip bacon cookies (an experiment, not bad!).

Jace ran around screaming for hours and I could tell he was having a blast!  It was his first time having a big group of kids over at HIS house, and he was loving it.  He even took a 3+ hour nap after everyone left, talk about exhausted!  We'll definitely be hosting another playdate again soon.  I'm so happy our moms group is taking off so well, we've met a ton of great people and this weekend we're having our first family event so I'm so we'll meet even more!

Jace getting soaked in the sprinkler




Party in the hot tub!

1 comment:

Eunjee Kim said...

It was an AWESOME play date! Yeah...My name is on again! I see Kristin and Dawn's name too! :)