It's funny how fast things change. Just a couple of days ago I posted that Jace hadn't changed much physically lately... Well, I guess he decided to prove me wrong.
Example 1: no new teeth recently. He started teething again today. How do I know? He's soaked three shirts full of drool today and has been extra sensitive and biting anything he can get his hands on. Maybe molars this time?
Example 2: not walking. This morning we headed over to a friends house to play with some other kids a little older than Jace. There were three girls there that were all walking, one who is similar in size to Jace. Well, I guess that's all it took! He's been walking all over the place ever since. I wouldn't quite saying he's "walking" yet, I'd say he's "stepping". He will take anywhere from 4 to 8 steps and then he's either at his destination or he will panic and sit down. I hear it moves pretty quickly at this point though... so I'm sure he'll be officially walking all over in no time. It's such an amazing thing to watch your baby learn how to walk, and to get that excited look on his face as he walks towards you. Melt.
No comments:
Post a Comment