Dear Jace,
Here's a memory imprinted on your mommy and daddy's brain forever... You've had a bit of a stomach bug the last couple of days, which has made your poor little bum a little raw. Tonight I changed your diaper and thought it might be nice for you to "air out" for a bit, so I didn't put another diaper on you right away. We went into the kitchen and your dad and I started making dinner (ok, if we're being honest we were making a Jack's frozen pizza).
About two minutes passed and I turned over to where you were standing, under the kitchen table, to ask you if you wanted some milk. Well, there you stood, bent over and digging your hands in the nice little "pile" you'd just made. I immediately grabbed you and was laughing too hard to form words. Dad just kept asking what was going on... until he saw. I started cleaning you up while dad took care of the puddle and the pile under the table, dry heaving the whole time. You know how sensitive his stomach is, it was priceless! Lesson learned: letting your child go commando is NEVER a good idea, not even for 5 minutes.
Aww... parenthood. Love you Haisher!
~Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment