I have been considering starting a blog for almost a year now. I've always liked reading other people's stories of their normal, everyday lives... especially those with other young kids. My only fear was that a blog written by me would consist of talking only about babies, food, and... I guess that's it! Oh well, everyone likes food and babies right? :)
Someone in my moms group recently shared that she writes her blog for her son and hopes to someday share it with him when he's older. I love that idea! I know my memory isn't what it used to be so this is a great way to document our daily lives for Jace, and for ourselves.
We are also planning to relocate out of state this winter and I know it will be very hard for us to be away from family and friends. Jace will be changing so much every month that we're away and we want to share him with those who care about him as much as we possibly can. :)
1 comment:
Even if you only have time to write here and there, or a post isn't as polished as you'd like, just keep writing. I imagine that someday Jace will appreciate that you took the time to share all the little stories from his childhood. And what a gift for us parents when our memories of these years become fuzzy.
Post a Comment