Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our Weekend in Pictures

Tate got in late Friday night, so Jace and I went out and ran errands and had a little fun at the mall that evening.  We ate at Jason's Deli, where we both got nice and full off of the salad bar, before heading over to the playland for some fun.



Saturday morning we enjoyed a long morning walk around the neighborhood, before getting some things done around the house.  Tate had alot to get caught up on after being out of town all week, so Jace and I head downtown to walk around the historic area for a bit to get out of the house.  We stopped in at "Burger Babies" for a snack.  Jace LOVES burgers.


That evening we reunited with Tate and decided to check out the new pizza place a couple blocks from our house.  After hearing there was a long wait we headed to Carrabba's instead and had a great time.  We had SO MUCH food and Jace was really good and happy the whole time we were there, which made dinner really enjoyable.  After Jace was in bed, Tate and I watched a movie... but I fell asleep a few minutes in so I couldn't tell you if it was good or not.  :)

Sunday morning we poured coffee and went walking around our neighborhood again.  The morning weather has been perfect for walking lately... about 65 and sunny. 

Daddy and Jace on our morning walk.

It's toooo bright!!
For lunch we made homemade pizzas.  Jace loved helping put the toppings on.  Afterwards we played in the backyard for a while before heading to Jace's friend's birthday party at the Little Gym.

Making pizza

Chasing Daddy in the backyard


The jungle in our backyard.

Jace playing at the Little Gym for Autumn's 4th birthday

Going on adventures.


Tomorrow is Monday already??  Oy!

No comments: