Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween 2011

We've had a crazy month with Jace in the hospital for croup, Tate in the hospital for pneumonia, birthday parties, and long trips back to Minnesota... so needless to say I'm a little behind on blogging.  I updated last night on Jace's halloween birthday party, but didn't include what we did for Halloween this year.  On Halloween morning Jace and I headed to the nearby park where we met up with several of our moms group friends for a little costume party fun. 








The group of us at the park

Making Daddy feel better

Jace dressed up as Superman at the park, but his costume was a little bit short... so later that evening he dressed up as Elmo for trick or treating around the neighborhood.  You may remember that he was also Elmo last halloween.  Jace LOVED trick or treating this year.  Tate was so sick that he only made it to the first two houses with us, but then Jace and I made our rounds around the neighborhood for another hour and a half.  The kid wouldn't quit!  I kept asking him if he was tired, and he kept saying "nooooo, more trick or treat!".  So on we went... until his bucket was so heavy that I had to carry it, and him, all the way back home.  It was a total blast!

Daddy cleaning up a little for a quick pic :)


First skittles!

Learning how to share ;)

No comments: