Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Valentine's Package

Last night right before dinner our doorbell rang and it was santa the UPS man bearing gifts!  Jace received a valentine's day package from his Grandma and Grandpa.  He was being so cute about opening it that I had to pull out the camera... of course!  He loved his Elmo card very much, and went right to town on ripping open the present.  He actually opened it mostly on his own, which is a big change from Christmas when I had to coax him to open even the smallest corner.

Inside there was a cute GAP sweatshirt, a swim shirt, swim trunks, and a knit hat.  They're all adorable and he really needed a new swim suit, since I'm sure we'll be setting up his pool in the backyard in no time!  Jace wanted to say a big THANK YOU to his Grandma and Grandpa for the thoughtful gift and share these pictures with them...

Ripping open the package...

Yay for wrapping paper!

Hmm... what do we have here??


Kept putting the hat on and taking it off... over and over.



Looking good dude!
Stylin!
Wearing his new sweatshirt while enjoying milky on the couch.

2 comments:

Christin said...

I LOVE getting stuff in the mail even when its not for me!! Jace you're LUCKY!!!!!

Alli said...

Ohh my that hat looks soooo cute on him!! I love the picture of him wearing it all together, very cute! That sweatshirt reminds me of the Gap sweatshirts that everyone had to have when we were in Jr. High!