Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Many Things

I have so much to catch up on!  I was going to set aside some time to blog about my tips on couponing since several people had requested to learn.  (I just recently was taught by a friend, so I'm still new... but still would love to share what I've learned!)  Unfortunately, I jammed my finger pretty badly in a bounce house with Jace earlier this week, and it's making it hard to type comfortably... so that will have to wait a bit longer.  I figured in the mean time I would upload some pictures of what Jace has been up to lately!

Practicing writing on the walls at the Children's Museum

In the toddler room at the Children's Museum

Doing a little grocery shopping

This was the best picture I got of Jace running through the sprinklers
before my camera died.  Thanks Gramma for the new swimsuit!

Riding the choo choo with Logan

Big hugs!

Jace's first walk in a wagon... now he wants one!

Climbing up to a slide at Celebration Town



Way up high... about to go down the slide!



Don't ask about the missing sock lol

Making his new favorite funny face... there's a video
that goes along with this picture I'll be posting soon.

No comments: